Judicator skill enchant

Superx

Axis Member
Reaction score
Impossible to get Judicator weak debuffs like weak constitution to +30? at 21-22 its 1% chance........ive blown over 200 gcms trying to get to 22. Do people actually go +30 or stop there at 22. i feel like it never lands and ive tried both rapier and icarus +16 mage weapon.

If anybody has a response i would love to know what they do etc.

Superx

Axis Member
Reaction score
not being rude, i dont know if premium helps skill enchants here and even if they did. whatever multiplier it would add, 1% is still 1% chance. Thank you for putting the idea in though. i don't really want to use 10 vote token / 10 kkk to test the theory. Does any one else have solid answers?

KillerInstinct

Axis Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it is right or wrong that this happens but with 24h premium i enchanted all elements on armor and all skills +30 WAY EASIER than without it.

Last edited:

Superx

Axis Member
Reaction score
10 vote coins >>> is around 3 bilion not 10 kkk.
o
i still did my math wrong, its about 6B to buy the axis coins. regardless, no one is answering about Judicator specifically. Level 85 is way easier than level 80

RiotBlood

Axis Member
Reaction score
o
i still did my math wrong, its about 6B to buy the axis coins. regardless, no one is answering about Judicator specifically. Level 85 is way easier than level 80
Ucan buy premium with 10 vote coins(gren ones) for 24 h no need for axis coins (gold ones)

KillerInstinct

Axis Member
Reaction score
24h premium = 10 vote coins = 3b (if you buy them they cost 300kk each) or = 0 if you just vote daily and collect them