Any chance?

Nightmare

Axis Member
Reaction score
Hello all im new in server i want to say thanks for build server and make greats gameplay on it
about feather im checking everything lest see how its going i just wanna give a sugerence about it
Please increase drop of Stones and Crystals for make atributes on sets.
Look we have to put full atribute on Weapons vesper and Armors vesper or Vorpal
after that we need to look put atributes on Elegia in some future.
and TOP weapons also.
Must to said i am clan member of new clan just formated 2 days ago and hope to enjoy everything pvp on server!
Thanks you very much i hope you can do something about it ;) thanks

RockStar

Axis Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! it's nice to see some fresh meat :D
I have made a few small changes in the past couple of days. There is a slight increase in attribute stone and crystal drops.
Plus I have added more mobs in the most popular farming spots.
I'm sure that will make a big difference for everyone.

bentakor

Reaction score
Welcome! it's nice to see some fresh meat :D
I have made a few small changes in the past couple of days. There is a slight increase in attribute stone and crystal drops.
Plus I have added more mobs in the most popular farming spots.
I'm sure that will make a big difference for everyone.
Sorry to bother you here, didn't want to create a new thread. I can't disconnect to your discord server, it is says that the link to server is expired. How can I solve this problem?

RockStar

Axis Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you here, didn't want to create a new thread. I can't disconnect to your discord server, it is says that the link to server is expired. How can I solve this problem?
Hi bentakor, It's no bother. We don't have a discord channel at the moment. I deleted it a couple of weeks ago. I know that seems like a crazy thing to do, but it was becoming more of a nuisance than helpful.