DB class stun is useless

cocomelon

Reaction score
I wonder why DB stun time is only 1-2 seconds when normal stun is like 7 second. I think i no need to give skills description on this

While other classes can stun like 7 seconds not mention about titan class whitch that class have the most stun chances in this server. But i don't care

And maybe critical rate in this server is high so tank classes gain so much from this they hit so hard especially with full buff icon PK class. Very different with other server. But still i don't care

And also OL skill damage is so high in this server. But still i don't care too

I just wonder why so much hate with DB. DB stun only 1 second can be said db don't have stun in this server

So hard to play DB in here can be see in OLY. No DB char can get more than 20 points. And even DB char with just 8 points can get hero

The server is good give us free auto farm while no other server give that. I thank for that. But that joy is ruined because my lovely class can't do any in olympiad

I just wonder why so much hate with DB

RockStar

Axis Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder why DB stun time is only 1-2 seconds when normal stun is like 7 second. I think i no need to give skills description on this

While other classes can stun like 7 seconds not mention about titan class whitch that class have the most stun chances in this server. But i don't care

And maybe critical rate in this server is high so tank classes gain so much from this they hit so hard especially with full buff icon PK class. Very different with other server. But still i don't care

And also OL skill damage is so high in this server. But still i don't care too

I just wonder why so much hate with DB. DB stun only 1 second can be said db don't have stun in this server

So hard to play DB in here can be see in OLY. No DB char can get more than 20 points. And even DB char with just 8 points can get hero

The server is good give us free auto farm while no other server give that. I thank for that. But that joy is ruined because my lovely class can't do any in olympiad

I just wonder why so much hate with DB
Thanks for the report. You made some good points that we will look into.

cocomelon

Reaction score
Thanks for the report. You made some good points that we will look into.
The point of my post is not about DB stun chances . But its more about stun time should be normal like others

If we talk about chances. I understand many players hate about stun. That's why stun things have very low chances

The idea is even if low chances like 10 attemp you only can stun 1 time. Maybe we can said lucky shot. But that lucky shot moment can change the match significantly

The db stun should be normal like 7 seconds same like others. About chances all servers have different rate of chances.. But mostly all very very Low with stun rate chances.