Discord

habababa

Axis Member
Reaction score
What happened to the discord server? Links are inactive and the server was just removed from my list. My friend tried joining and got the same outcome.

bora

Axis Member
Reaction score
very good morning, it does not let you enter dicord, nor does it allow you to enter the creation of a new account since it only comes out to enter not to create, there is an error on the page and I tried several login links which is not a cache problem or cookies

habababa

Axis Member
Reaction score
I mean, I was IN the server for a couple of days, but then it simply disappeared from my list (I was kicked or banned, not sure, but I didn't even type a word there). I asked some people in-game during the beta and they had the same issue.

RockStar

Axis Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
The Discord channel is deleted. We are going to use this forum from now on.

L2Axis

Axis Admirer
Staff member
Reaction score
very good morning, it does not let you enter dicord, nor does it allow you to enter the creation of a new account since it only comes out to enter not to create, there is an error on the page and I tried several login links which is not a cache problem or cookies
What is your error? Post a screenshot
1647093686052.png

Nuker

Axis Member
Reaction score
I made my 4 accounts, rdy to go LETS GO :D

hazardis

Reaction score
Man in what world did you think that forcing people to download 5+ GB just to enter a server was a good idea? No one is gonna waste time on that for a server they still don't know if they're gonna like... lol

L2Axis

Axis Admirer
Staff member
Reaction score
Man in what world did you think that forcing people to download 5+ GB just to enter a server was a good idea? No one is gonna waste time on that for a server they still don't know if they're gonna like... lol
For multiple reasons, your statement proving one.
But mainly because there are too many instances where people are using other clients and assuming their issues are apart the server. You must download our client to play.

Note: I've gotten question related to interfaces, its not against our rules to use them but beware that you might have issues with client performance by adding custom interfaces or cases of crashes due to changes the client files. We provide no support for custom interfaces.

bora

Axis Member
Reaction score
What is your error? Post a screenshot
View attachment 3
Dear gm, around noon we had a bugg with the 7rb party in which the last rb that came out was the emerald and he himself bugged and stayed inside the portal and didn't catch the agre or anything we threw at him . it disappeared and we could not catch it. Dig the possibility that you give him a solution please since we don't have more large bones and we would have the complete quest if the geodata didn't fail. I hope answer greetings