Farming in peace

Xampos

Axis Member
Reaction score
Vulcan,on the castellation of Carsterboros
Hey Admins, i know this might be impossible to be implemented, but i am gonna ask anyway. Call it a stupid idea if you will.
Can you please make a place just for me to farm in peace items that are stuckable like Seal Stones,Soulshots/Spiritshots,potions,etc? I just want to find out each of these items maximum capacity, i mean not how many a character can have on him/her,but how many we can gather in the utmost maximum, even in our werehouses. I farm in the catacombs and necropolises, but people keep stealing my monsters and the drop list goes to zero and this does help me or anyone at all. I know what you and everyone might think "This guy wants this just to become overpowered." and/or something like that.One thing i have to tell you, i hate and despise pvp and i don't really care about my characters becoming heroes or taking part in Olympiads or whatever, i really don't care about all that. I just want to make a list about the max capacity of stuckable items and post it here on the forum so everyone knows and not overdo it and lose their stuff. As far as i can tell, there is no such list anywhere on the internet, it will be a first, but as i said people are stealing my monsters and i get nothing.

Plese read carefully what i wrote above, don't answer by saying "you just want to get free stuff." You could say that i am a game tester of some sort,but i really don't want any money (please that's not why i want this) and i don't want my accounts to be upgraded or something. I want to stay a simple player and find out on my own and make the list on my own.

Can the above idea be implemented? Can such a place exist in Lineage 2?

Last edited:

RockStar

Axis Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Xampos,
Sorry but we can't make any kind of private farming zones for anyone. But there is one thing I've been planning to do that will help you and everyone.
I am going to decrease the respawn time of all the mobs inside catas and necros. Right now, the average is between 110 to 145 seconds over all of them.
If I change all of the respawn times to 75 seconds that should make a big difference. I think a player should be able to keep his char inside 1 room instead of running into 2 or 3 other rooms.
I'll try to get that done by the next time the server reboots.

Reactions: VAG