Infinity Axe PK Exploit BUG

Nightmare

Axis Member
Reaction score
Its any chance to check and FIX please as soon posible

"Infinty Axe" item ID 6613

weapon_the_axe_of_hero_i00.png

They are some retard making hits and making exploit make PK the people who is farming with autofarm what actually is part of the server.
and they want makes drop the people and pick items like that.
ROCKSTAR make something fast!

There is some guy called like TuVecino or TuVecina something like that.
Enbolved on that make that exploit are MarifeR, Hawke because they was sit and wihout any equipament to make PK the guys who were farming.

It is also very suspicious so many enchanted weapons at +16 from the TinnyToons clan please check it out.

Last edited:

guiye

Axis Member
Reaction score
U again bro ? this is not a bug, is the hero weapon SA....

go learn how to play l2 first and then come here to cry

Good luck with that

RockStar

Axis Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem of players using the Discord skill of the Infinity Axe on AFK players has already been addressed.
It may be an exploit to seek out afk players. Everyone needs to be reminded that you will drop items if you have more than 3 PK points.

nightllantos

Axis Member
Reaction score
young man all he does is cry. How is it going to be a bug? If the weapon says so in its description.

To upgrade weapons to +16 you must have eggs.

stop crying mentally ill

Nightmare

Axis Member
Reaction score
Whats the point to get autofarm and drop items even if you are AFK FARMING with autofarm system
Any ways one more thing you can add to do is a way to remove PK points for Adena or something?
What a behaviour from our friends hero with infinity axe trying to get players afk and make them drop with SA from wpn.
sit characters wihout any equipament make them PK make them drop and easy items
That Behaviour speaks very well what kind of players we are playing here on server.
if you will fix this greatz but if not, face the consequences

Nightmare

Axis Member
Reaction score
any action have a reaction and any reaction have concequence and any concequence have results

Anubarak

Axis Member
Reaction score
Like it or not, there is an autofarm mechanic on the server. If you find out I dont know how or why a way to make people Red or pk, when they are afk farming its technically a exploit by definition. A exploit for the people that spoke in this thread and clearly dont know what it is, its a flaw in a game's rules that allows players to win in a way which was not intended. And as long as I know, using exploits its against server rules.
And please, learn a bit more of english. The traduction of "hay que tener huevos" its you must have balls, not eggs.

Last edited:

Anubarak

Axis Member
Reaction score
And I dont think Nightmare is "threateaning" the GM. I think that he means that if people keep searching for things to ruin other people experience in the game without consequences, people would start to leave the server and then the server would die. Yesterday when it happend I have seen alot of people complaining in the global chat and saying that they would leave. And that is serious not just for me but for all of us