Really why??

ronin34

Reaction score
hi all... iam 47 y.o and old player of l2 in official and noobwars.i came here to relax and remember old times since i hae stoped l2 from 2020..in axis i play gioulinar/tokasoni and my wife play 2 characters t00. I want really to ask everyone why so much hate between clans and persons and not trying to enjoy these fantastic game??i speak those days with many ppl that they want to leave or leaved already and they told me that 1st they dont enjoy playing with continues flame from a particular big clan with some kids(in brain)persons and 2nd becouse gm op some classes and leave others just to be!my character is also like sheet(i ask to fix but since now nothing)but i w8 for a ...miracle!Really i dont care that some ppl come and kill me or my other chars afk cause to lost xp is nothing,,,i will go again and again.You like to play in a server without wars -sieges or whatelse???you like to see day by day the server loose people??you spend all these time to built characters with top items and now i see that you use them just to kill raid bosses!is that enough for you???When i say you i mean all of you that you miss the point of l2 and just saw to all how lazy you are.I saw one ppl to change clan to go to strongest just to take items and before that he blame and flame all those in that clan that now he is with them!Sorry for these post but i want to share my thoughts with all of you..we can make these server alive again and a friendly request is to stop be so toxic.And plz gm if you can fix the balance is server it will make more fair the game for all!!

ps.i attach 2 shots from old days just to prove that i was on your shoes sometime in past,,,

Attachments

Last edited:

Kass

Axis Member
Reaction score
Are u telling us to stop play 2 months until u farm so we can fight each other?

ronin34

Reaction score
Are u telling us to stop play 2 months until u farm so we can fight each other?
I am not telling anything…. You can understand whatever you want…i dontwant flame,i want smart ppl to consider and see future!thats all my friend!

Caese

Reaction score
hi all... iam 47 y.o and old player of l2 in official and noobwars.i came here to relax and remember old times since i hae stoped l2 from 2020..in axis i play gioulinar/tokasoni and my wife play 2 characters t00. I want really to ask everyone why so much hate between clans and persons and not trying to enjoy these fantastic game??i speak those days with many ppl that they want to leave or leaved already and they told me that 1st they dont enjoy playing with continues flame from a particular big clan with some kids(in brain)persons and 2nd becouse gm op some classes and leave others just to be!my character is also like sheet(i ask to fix but since now nothing)but i w8 for a ...miracle!Really i dont care that some ppl come and kill me or my other chars afk cause to lost xp is nothing,,,i will go again and again.You like to play in a server without wars -sieges or whatelse???you like to see day by day the server loose people??you spend all these time to built characters with top items and now i see that you use them just to kill raid bosses!is that enough for you???When i say you i mean all of you that you miss the point of l2 and just saw to all how lazy you are.I saw one ppl to change clan to go to strongest just to take items and before that he blame and flame all those in that clan that now he is with them!Sorry for these post but i want to share my thoughts with all of you..we can make these server alive again and a friendly request is to stop be so toxic.And plz gm if you can fix the balance is server it will make more fair the game for all!!

ps.i attach 2 shots from old days just to prove that i was on your shoes sometime in past,,,

Totally understand and agree with you. Server has very big potential to be very good, just needs some fixes made to gameplay. 👍🏻