report bugg

bora

Axis Member
Reaction score
Good morning gm, I report a bugg that gavri takes advantage of and I don't report it. In it, she flags and throws festival spoil or she throws me, she wins pvp free, it seems that it is the only way they get pvp by killing people in autofarm, you should fix that as well as put the pk so that she does not get away with a mob since a second pj of gavri who is ktm passes pekea and when killing a single mobs it is removed, it is so easy to pekear and you are not afraid to drop?? urgent fix

Quinn

Axis Member
Reaction score
We can slaughter an auto farm char (depends level difference) .. or something like u telling about.. Doing tactics so can wins pvp for free

The points is this is pvp game like Elewator said.. If dont want to be killed just stay on or prepared blessed tp scroll if you feel cant win the fight

bora

Axis Member
Reaction score
Bro it's PvP game -_-
If I understand that it is a pvp game, that is why you are hurt by losing the flags on tw, not to mention that when the players who play free win pvp, they accuse you of using adrenaline being, the ones who use it are you. Needless to say, because of the money they donate, the GM is not going to want them to lose, but there you can see that without paying you would be nothing, and it's barbaric that you continue donating like this, the SV continues and the others play for free, or of their own same donate money :)

Skar

Axis Member
Reaction score
If I understand that it is a pvp game, that is why you are hurt by losing the flags on tw, not to mention that when the players who play free win pvp, they accuse you of using adrenaline being, the ones who use it are you. Needless to say, because of the money they donate, the GM is not going to want them to lose, but there you can see that without paying you would be nothing, and it's barbaric that you continue donating like this, the SV continues and the others play for free, or of their own same donate money :)
Shut your dumb ass up, donations support the server and staff, just because your broke ass can't donate you are jealous. No wonder you get PKed, im going to PK you too